Campaign Types (Standard)
The 366 Degrees Standard Campaign hierarchy allows you to create a general Campaign and associate/group any kind of marketing communication to the Campaign, Emails, Social Posts, Landing Pages. The followups are on a scheduled basis, not based on interaction.
EXAMPLE: Product Launch for 90 days. Think of it as a aggregation of all content and communications you will be sending over the next 90 days or period of time.
Best Practices for Standard Campaigns
Use when you will be adding ad hoc communications over time with a broader company focus campaign but want to group associated marketing assets for measurement.
Note: There is no Automation (workflow) Associated with Standard Campaigns. When adding new assets to this type of campaign just select add to existing campaign vs. add a new campaign
Campaign Types (Drip)
Drip campaigns are campaigns that consist of multiple marketing assets that are automatically pushed to your recipients based on behavioral cues. The followup your recipient gets depends on each lead's actions with your content. For instance, opening an email, leaving an email unopened, or clicking on a link will all trigger different automated followups. There are two variants: standard or open.
Standard Drip Campaigns: drip campaigns that consist of multiple assets scheduled out to go out one time over a specific date range. These are great to promo a webinar, event, or product release.
Open Drip Campaigns: drip campaigns that also consist of multiple assets, but are not time or date dependent. At any point, new leads can be entered into an open drip via import or landing page signup and will begin the campaign cadence at the first step of the workflow.
Drip Campaign Setup
To set up a Drip Campaign, the steps are as follows:
- From the home page, click "Launch Campaign"
- Click the "Create New Campaign" button in the top right.
- Enter in internal details for your campaign.
- Pick which campaign type you want to run (see previous slides)
- Create the campaign.
- From your campaigns page, click the bars in the top right of the campaign and select "Associate Assets"
- Select the emails and landing pages you want associated with your drip campaign and hit next to Define Workflow.
- Begin with step 1 of your campaign and drag it in from the left side.
- From there, begin dragging in additional assets and defining what triggers launch of that assets. You will be prompted on the right side of the screen to select "Trigger" (Open, UnOpen, or Click) or "Date." You can also choose how long after the trigger the email will be sent.
- Finish your workflow and schedule your campaign.
Example Drip Workflow