366 Degrees allows you to create, schedule, and track social media posts in-app. Before you begin, make sure you've read the tutorial on how to connect Social Properties.
Scheduling posts in 366 is an easy process. The steps remain the same functionally, regardless of which site(s) you want your post to go to.
- From the home page, navigate to "Create Social Post" on the right side go the page and click.
- Enter a title and description for your post. This is for internal reference only. This will not be seen on social media. Hit next.
- Select a contributor if you would like someone else to work this post with you. This is an optional step. Hit next to proceed to creation.
- On this page, you can create the content & add an image if you would like. Clicking "Select Image" will open your gallery where you can pick one of your pre-uploaded images or upload a new one.
- Adding a link will automatically shorten your link.
- Hit the create button to create your asset. Your post is now ready to be scheduled and sent.
To learn how to schedule, navigate to the "Scheduling Social Posts" help article.